Subiaco will welcome a Vibe in October.
Vibe Hotels will be opening a new location west in Subiaco this October.
The 168-room hotel, developed by Dradgin Hotels and managed under TFE Hotels’ management, is located in Perth’s Inner West as part of an area of mixed-use.
This venue is part of TFE’s strategy to open a Vibe Hotel in each Australian capital by 2022.
A glance at
- TFE Hotels announced that Vibe Hotel Subiaco would open its doors on October 1.
- The venue, developed through Dradgin, is the lifestyle brand’s first venture into the WA market.
- The hotel has 168 rooms, a gym, a conference room, and guest rooms converted into three-bedroom apartments. On the ground floor, there is a St. Marks Road Co. restaurant.
- CEO Antony Ritch stated that Vibe Hotel Subiaco offers the opportunity to experience another side of Perth in an eclectic and vibrant suburb at the city’s edge.
- He said, “There has been a lot going on in Perth CBD over the past few years, especially in the upper-upscale accommodation category. But Vibe Hotel Subiaco is the first Australian lifestyle hotel to be built from scratch, and it will also be the first Next Generation Vibe property in Western Australia.”
- The hotel will enhance local experiences, from the buzz of weekend farmer’s markets to feeding swans at nearby parks.
- The rooftop Storehouse Restaurant & Bar will provide incredible views of Perth for those who love to dine al fresco.”
- The Perth CBD, cycle routes, and tourist attractions are all within striking distance.
- The new Vibe features a pool, a gym, a conference room, and guest rooms that are convertible into three-bedroom apartments. There is also a St. Marks Road Co. restaurant on the ground floor.
- Lynn Liang said opening Dradgin’s hotel in Subiaco on October 1 would bring much-needed quality accommodation to Perth’s western suburbs and vitality, amenities, and vibrancy to Subiaco.
- She said the Vibe Hotel, located at the corner between Railway Road and Alvan Street, offers panoramic views from all directions.
- “The precinct also houses over 24,000m2 in commercial office, retail, and cinema tenancies.”
- Ritch said that TFE Hotels’ partnership with Dradgin demonstrated TFE Hotels’ long-term commitment to tourism in the West.
- He said: “At TFE Hotels, we are confident in the West Australian tourism industry’s strength and ability to recover post-pandemic.”
- “We look forward to a long-lasting and fruitful partnership with Vibe Hotels WA.